Sunday, September 25, 2005

Assignment 1 Basics about Myself

In this assignment, you will write a brief self-introdcution. You can also upload a photo of yourself, your idol, or anything that means a lot to you. The introduction should include the following information.

1. Your name (English name or Chinese name) and your star sign. If you don’t know your star sign, check out http://www.kellystarsigns.com/ Some personality traits about each star sign are also listed in this website.
2. Your personality.
3. Your interests. (one or two)
4. Anything special about yourself.


Example:

My name is Ching-ching and I am a Sagittarius. I am a fun-loving and friendly person. I love making friends. I often bring laughter to my friends, but sometimes I am a little bit too honest so that I hurt other people's feelings without knowing it.I love traveling, but I don't have the time or money to do it often. I usually stay home watching HBO movies when I am free. I have a great job and a wonderful family. I consider myself the luckiest person in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home