Sunday, September 25, 2005

Assignment 2 Free Topics or A Poem

Dear Students,

This week you can decide what to write all by yourself. If you have difficulty finding a good topic, you may try to write a poem about yourself. Follow the instructions and you will find this assignment a piece of cake.


Who Are You? –A Poem
I. First line

I am (two special characteristics you have)__________________


II. Choose 5 sentences from below to complete your poem:

I enjoy _________________________________________
I want _________________________________________
I understand ____________________________________
I feel __________________________________________
I worry ________________________________________
I try ___________________________________________
I see ___________________________________________
I hear __________________________________________
I say __________________________________________
I dream _________________________________________

III. Last line
I am (repeat the first line) _______________________________


Example:

I am a hardworking teacher who is also a responsible mother.
I want to learn with my students and spend time with my son together.
I understand the needs of all my boys.
I feel their happiness and sorrows.
I enjoy my time both in school and at home.
I worry I can’t have space of my own.
I dream we can grow together.
I am a hardworking teacher who is also a responsible mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home