Saturday, October 22, 2005

Assignment 3 People I Know

You will write 5 sentences about people you know, such as your parents, girlfriend(s), friends, teachers, etc. Each sentence has to include BOTH of the following patterns.

Pattern 1
think of …as
see…as
view…as
take… as
treat…as
look on/upon…as
consider…(as)


Pattern 2
where/when/how/which/whom to +V

Examples
I think of my girlfriend as my best friend because she always knows how to cheer me up.
I see my friend Tom as a ladykiller because he really knows how to make a girl fall in love with him.

2 Comments:

At 10/22/2005 10:46 AM, Blogger Gyrobo said...

I have a better idea. YOU tell ME where you've hidden the gold.

 
At 10/24/2005 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

晶晶老師我換成michael11331ㄌ
新的帳號
抱歉
舊的密碼我又忘ㄌ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home